Thank you very much for your interest in the European Mineralogical Conference 2016!
Please follow the guidelines below for the submission of your abstract.
Abstract submission for the conference emc2016 follows different steps and can be made through the User Control Panel.
- Please consider that each registered delegate is only allowed to submit one abstract (i.e. the “one abstract for presenting author” rule);
- Please consider that an abstract submission requires the payment of the Abstract Submission Fee, which is €30 (VAT included). These fees must be paid immediately before submission by credit card (accepted credit cards are VISA, Mastercard, American Express). A payment of the Abstract Submission Fees by bank transfer or debit card is NOT possible. Abstract Submission Fees are not refundable after submission the only exception being the case in which the abstract is not accepted by the organizers;
- By submitting an abstract the corresponding author implicitly accepts the agreement that the same author (or one of the co-authors) will actually attend the Conference to present the contribution. Submitted abstracts of which no author is registered for the Conference will be canceled;
- Authors may decide to submit their abstract with a preference either for a poster presentation or for an oral presentation. The session convenors will evaluate the author preferences taking into account the oral slots allocated to the given session. Although duly considered, there is no guarantee that the author preference for oral or poster will be accepted;
- Abstract information can be entered directly into the Abstract Submission Form. However we recommend you to prepare in advance your abstract according to the template.
- Access the User Panel (you need before to fill the "Registration Form" through the "Registration" menu);
- Proceed to "Send abstract" in order to provide the billing address for your Abstract Submission Fees and to enter your credit card details;
- After the payment proceed again to "Send abstract" and fill in the required submittal information;
- Check the generated preview file of your edited abstract and click on "Submission" to finalize the process;
- An e-mail will be sent to the corresponding author with a summary of the entered data and a code necessary to make any changes.
If the submission of your abstract fails or any questions arise, please contact us at email@example.com